This course has been adapted directly from prior work at:
- DH101 at UCLA
- Miriam Posner’s blog, 2014 DH course, 2015 course, DH201
- Annie Swafford’s Intro DH course
- Jentery Sayers’ Intro DH course
- Mark Sample’s DIG 101
- Survey of Spanish American Literature
- Jason Mittell’s Specifications Grading blogpost and syllabus
- John Warner’s Inside Highered Blog Just Visiting
- Cathy Davidson’s blog on HASTAC
I am very grateful to all of them for posting their course materials online for others to remix and reuse.
I have placed a CC-BY-NC 4.0 license on the work on this site (below), but the site is dependent on others’ prior work. Any reuse of the materials on this site should acknowledge this site as well as the others listed above.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This course also benefitted from the readings, discussion, activities, and ethos of the DHSI Feminist DH course taught by Jacqueline Wernimont and Elizabeth Losh, conversations with Lee Skallerup Bessette, and countless Twitter and FB conversations with DHers all over.