Do the actual tutorial on Voyant. Then:
- Post to the course blog what you learned/didn’t learn about at least ONE of our corpora using Voyant tools.
- Respond to at least two people’s posts.
- Lincoln sermons
- My mystery test corpus
- Corpora within Voyant (including Shakespeare)
A satisfactory blog post will achieve benchmark #1 below and 4 from benchmarks 2-6:
- Refer to one or more of our readings on text analysis
- Include at least one image from Voyant
- Document your sources: document and link to tools, corpus, readings, anything else you use
- Traditional blog elements (title, category, tags)
- Use clear writing
- Is organized into clear paragraphs, text and media flow
Respond to two other posts, as well.
Due Friday 1/31.
NOTE: to embed an image (static or live) use the Custome HTML block in WordPress (click the plus to add a new block, go to Formatting blocks, select “custom HTML”)